A collection of recorded webinars – sign-up required.
New College Durham
Looking to brush up your IT skills, or wanting to upskill IT skills in your workforce? Register now to join New College Durham’s free Durham Digital training programme.
Events will run every two weeks starting from Wednesday 6 January.
There are a range of free courses available:
- Computer and Online basics
- Essential Digital Skills for Life - Entry level 3
- Essential Digital Skills for Work - Entry level 3
- Essential Digital Skills for Life - Level 1
- Essential Digital Skills for Work - Level 1
- ECDL qualifications at levels 1-3
- ITQ units
- Essential Digital Award
Other training options include a range of Microsoft Office Specialist and Adobe qualifications including:
- Microsoft Office Excel
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint
- Microsoft Office 365 and Office 2019
- Adobe Photoshop
There are no financial costs, all training, registration and certification costs are supported by the European Social Fund.
You must pre-register to attend. Events take place fortnightly on Wednesdays between 4-6pm – registration closes at 9am the Monday before each event.
To arrange a meeting to discuss the requirements of your workforce and receive further details, contact:
0191 375 4987
A not-for-profit organisation set up by government to support SMEs. All the information and resources are completely free.
Attend events on topics from building your brand to growing your social following. They happen every day, across the UK and online.
Skills Toolkit Webinars (various contributors)